Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year

Just a quick one to say Happy New Year!! 

It's been a while since I have posted. Once again I got sidetracked during David in the genealogy. But, I am almost done and plan to start posting it again soon!

Hope you had a great holiday season! I guess its the time of year that we resolve to do things better or new going forward and reflect on the past year. Here are a couple things I learned last year....

- Sometimes even through tears you can realize you truly are stronger than you were.

- Strength is not being hard and calloused but being vulnerable and remaining open to others. It's important to guard our heart, but if we protect it by keeping it from others it grows cold.

- Apple cider vinegar is good for just about anything - mix it with equal parts water and use as an astringent for acne, mix it with equal parts honey and take several times a day for a cold/sore throat (I did this last week as soon as symptoms started and never got very sick), make marinades and dressings with it, etc. I wish I would have known this a long time ago!

My biggest resolutions are to pursue Christ with all my heart and enjoy the life He has blessed me with by living more in the moment - paying more attention to those I love and to the time He has given.

Be blessed in the new year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment