Sunday, August 16, 2009

Blogging

I hope all of us (yes Dave that includes you) don't lose sight of our Bible study.

Week 8 - Day One

In Christ we are set free by the blood of his death, and so we have forgiveness of sins. How rich is God's grace. Ephesians 1:7

As I read the lesson..I'm burdened with the topic of forgiveness. I have written many sentences and then erased them. The Lord is at work but I'm not sure how He and I will get us to where He wants to go. Pray for my stubborness!

Also, we sang this song today at church and this phrase keeps coming in my mind over and over...

...Jesus your loving kindness is better than life.

1 comment:

  1. I think you're doing a great job. You can't win over all people. If there is one thing I have realized that is it. Sometimes it's better to forgive and move on rather than forgive and keep pushing to be 100% reconciled. Sometimes it's just not possible.

    ReplyDelete