Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lesson 7, Day 4

k, so I don't know how I got ahead. I'm not going to read next week so I can be with everybody...except Dave! haha

I liked this one. Really made me think a lot about you Angie. I really have learned a lot from you from hearing you talk about your Mom and your beliefs. It has truly affected me.

I think what stuck out to me most in this one was the side excerpt on pg 160 "The Shepherd's Voice"

When He comes back, I want to be sure I know His voice. I thought the statement that those who don't know God's voice will spend an eternity fending off the voices they followed on earth...I can't imagine having to listen to all the false things I buy into for an eternity. I am sure in my salvation and know I will not have to do that, but I want to be sure and follow the voice of God while I am here, not the voice of others around me. Even truly well intentioned Christian friends cannot replace following the voice of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment