Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Honest Hearts

Day Two Turning Yourself In...

I think what I grasped most out of today's lesson is that God knows us...he knows the real us...and he loves us. Like in 1 John 4:19, We love because God first loved us. How awesome is that...to know that no matter what sin we bare...God loves us.

I have thought about the fence today. As the story about the two young adults in love but on opposite sides of a feuding family. Tearing the fence down to make a bridge is very difficult but I believe God calls each of us to examine those fences we put up in our lives and desires us to tear them down. This is difficult for most....an definitely for me!

I have been also analyzing the statement...."the grip of grace." To me that is extremely powerful. I can visualize the Lord's hand upon me....I just have to grab it sometimes.

I hope the Lord blesses you and your families. I am blessed to have you in my life and I look forward to watching each of us grow in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment